About this item
- Child development: The Discovery Seat features a unique snack time tray and removable toys for sensory play; it comes fully specially equipped with a light up piano which plays 20 songs and sounds
- Engaging activities: This infant activity seat includes 6 engaging activities, including the engaging light-up piano, that support sensory and fine motor development for your baby
- Three in one: Seated positioner with toy tray, snack time booster and table booster seat with entertainment mode where the piano provides sensory engagement; the Discovery Seat grows with your child
- Comfortable and easy to clean: The Discovery Booster Seat has a wipeable seat cushion for easy cleaning and comfort
- Keeps children safe: The Discovery Booster Seat comes with a secure chair & seat harness that keeps your baby safe and entertained when sitting at the table or on the booster seat alone
Infantino 3-in-1 Music and Lights Discovery Seat & Booster Product Description: Features: 6 engaging activities and light up piano with 20 songs Age range: 4 months to 4 years Wipeable seat cushion and snack tray with cup holder Warning: Changes or modifications to this unit not expressly approved by the party responsible for comp- liance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment. To use, child must: Be at least 4 months of age Be able to sit upright Weigh less than 33 lbs BATTERY WARNINGS: Batteries should be replaced by an adult. Remove all batteries from toys which are not going to be used for an extended period of time to prevent battery leakage and product damage. Do not mix old and new batteries. Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel- cadmium) batteries. Non-rechargeable batteries are not to be recharged. Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the toy before being charged (if removable). Rechargeable batteries are only to be charged under adult supervision. Different types of batteries or new and used batteries are not to be mixed. Batteries are to be inserted with the correct polarity. Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the toy. The supply terminals are not to be short-circuited. Batteries must be recycled or disposed of properly NOTE: Inspect toy before each use and discard if damaged or broken. Remove all plastic, thread, and/or wire packaging fasteners before giving any toy to a child. Cleaning instructions: Surface clean only with a damp sponge or cloth. Do not immerse in water. In an effort to continually improve our products, the item inside this package may vary slightly from the photographs.